Pattern Wheel Covers Wheelchair - Flower Power
The wheel covers fit on a wheelchair if the inner dimension of the wheel is at least 50 cm.
You will receive:
* Booklet (16 pages) with the pattern of the wheel covers in English with a drawing of all the stiches which is readable in all languages.
* 60 black Simeli clips (4 extra)
* 2 metal rings diameter 50 cm., thickness 4 mm.
* 20 tie-wraps (10 extra) to attach the wheel covers to the wheels of a wheelchair
You will also need:
* Hook needle number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the wheel covers an even more beautiful piece of jewelry for your wheelchair. You need a total of about 200 grams of yarn.
* 72 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle to thread beads
* Plug needle