Pattern Dress Guards suitable for a 28 inch bike - First Design
suitable for a bike with a fender and a small edge on the inside without rim brakes.
You will receive:
* Booklet in English (16 pages) with the pattern of the dressguards.
* 38 black Simeli clips (4 extra)
* 2 lockable rings to pull the loops together at the bottom of the dress guards
* 4 tie-wraps (2 extra) to attach the dress guards to the bike.
You will also need:
* Hook needle number 2
* Yarn for crochet hook no. 2 (DMC Petra no. 5)
Possibly silver and/or gold yarn (Ricorumi) which I would recommend because that makes the dressguards an even more beautiful piece of jewelry for your bike. You need a total of about 100 grams of yarn.
* 36 round beads 8 mm (glass beads)
* Thin needle to thread beads
* Plug needle